Test & Charge Services
Having an issue with your battery?
- First check the fluid level to make sure the water is just covering the plates.
- Check the voltage. (A healthy 12V battery should read a minimum of 12.5V)
- If you are still having issues, we will be happy to check it for you.
- Bring your battery in and we will check it for you.
- If the voltage is too low (ie below 12.5V) we will have to keep overnight to charge.
- Once charged we can do a load test to see if it will pass or fail testing.
- If it is an Interstate Battery we will do this service at no charge.
- If a non-Interstate Battery you will be subject to a $15.00 service fee.
- This fee will be waived if you buy an Interstate Battery.